Central of Bali
- Denpasar : the capital city of BALI, mostly the offices of government needs. Daily market needs, shopping places, Bali Museum, Bali Art Center, Bajra Sandi Museum, and many more.
- Batubulan : Known for stone carving and Barong dance performance.
- Bona : center of palm-leave and bamboo handycrafts.
- Celuk : Center of gold & silverworks in the village and along the street of Celuk with its artshops
- Gianyar : the capital town of Gianyar district with old residence of the former Raja of Gianyar.
- Goa Gajah : ancient hermitage with a Ganesa statue inside the cave, often called the Elephant cave.
- Gunung Kawi : Ancient memorial of the Balinese rulers carved on a solid rock with beautiful surroundings .
- Mas : Well-known for special quality of woodcarving, painting, and stone carving made by talented craftman.
- Mengwi : known for Royal Family temple of Taman Ayun
- Sangeh : forest of nugmeg trees with hundreds of monkeys inhabitants and Bukit Sari temple in the middle of it .
- Sanur : Exciting white sandy beach known as one of the main tourist resort, stunning sun rise, restaurants - dining pleasure, bars, night life entertainment, handy-craft shops, recreation parks, budget accommodations to 5 star luxury resort and villas choices to stay in.
- Sukawati : Art Market with wide selection of Balinese artworks / handy-crafts with reasonable prices.
- Ubud : Famous amidst visitors from various countries for Museum of Painting countryside living and artist community. Accommodation of any budgets up to 5 star rated properties and Luxury Villas.
North of Bali
- Air Sanih : Tranquil beach with fresh spring pools beach and accommodations.
- Banjar village : Hot spring bathing-place with pool on the northern coast.
- Bedugul : beautiful Lake-temple Beratan with harmonious mountain panorama, flowers and vegetables plantations .
- Gitgit : Breath-taking waterfall with natural beauty surroundings.
- Kebun Raya Bedugul : known for the Botanical Garden with wide selection of plants fresh with mountain air .
- Lovina Beach : Restful tourist resort on the north coast with black sandy beach.
- Singaraja : the principal town of Buleleng district formerly the original capital of Bali.
North East of Bali
- Bangli : The capical-town of Bangli district with beautiful Kehen temple nearby
- Batur : Well-known for the active Mt. Batur and the Lake, with its cool weather.
- Kintamani & Penelokan : Fresh with mountain air with gracious Ulun Danu temple, nearby is spectacular Lake Batur, active volcano Batur, choice of budget accommodations and local dining pleasure .
- Tampak Siring : well-known for Holy Spring Temple with the state Palace on the upper land.
- Toya Bungkah : Known for hot spring bathingplace by the lake Batur.
- Trunyan : Ancient village of the original Balinese with specific tradition and custom, accessible by boat over the lake of Batur.
East of Bali
- Amlapura : Principal city of Karangasem district with Raja’s palace.
- Besakih : The biggest temple in Indonesia, or the mother temple of Bali situated on the slope of the sacred Mount Agung.
- Bukit Jambul : marvelous scene of rice-terraces, combining with clove plantations, green hill surrounding, and the spectacular view of the Indian Ocean to the south
- Candidasa : peaceful white sandy-beach. It is one of the tourist destination area located in east of Bali.
- Goa Lawah (Bat Cave) : a cave with thousand of bats in habitants situated on the temple courtyard.
- Iseh : a good scenery and spectacular rice terraces, riverbank, and green-hill surrounding
- Kamasan : Famous for typical traditional painting, gold, silver, and brassworks
- Klungkung : Capital town of Klungkung District, known for the old court of justice “Kerta Gosa”
- Mount Agung : it is considered the tallest mount in Bali of 3242 meters in high. A sacred temple called Pasar Agung is on the slove of the mount, prayers should go through hundred of steps to go up. Trekking is good to experience to Mount Agung to see a beautiful scenery surrounding with cool breeze weather and to witness the spectacular sun rise.
- Padangbai Harbor : ferry to Lombok island and one of good dive site in east of Bali.
- Tenganan : Ancient village of the original Balinese cloth called “Gringsing”
- Tirta Gangga : Old Royal bathing place with pool of the former “Rajah” / King of Karangasem regency.
- Tulamben : Fascinting diving area with beautiful underwater sceneries and the wreck of S.S. Liberty
South of Bali
- Benoa Harbor : Sea Cruises activities to Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida Island as well as dinner cruises around the harbor.
- Jimbaran & Kedonganan : It is well-known of seafood restaurants along the white sandy beach.
- Kuta : the most well-known tourist resort in Bali, with marvelous white sandy long beach and stunning sun set, restaurants - dining pleasure, bars, night life entertainment, discotheques, handy-craft shops, shopping centers, recreation parks, budget accommodations to 5 star luxury resort and villas choices to stay in.
- Nusa Dua : magnificent white sandy beach with numbers of 4 and 5 star luxury resorts, international hotel chains and villas, large convention facilities, golf course, restaurants - dining pleasure, bars, handy-craft shops.
- Srangan Island : known as Turtle Island, with diving area and Sakenan temple.
- Suluban : Well-known beach for surfing.
- Uluwatu : Amazing temple perching on the edge of stiff cliff on the south coast.
- Tanjung Benoa : central of any kind of water sports activities, dining pleasure, accommodations of any budget .
West of Bali
- Alas Kedaton : A temple surrounded by forest with monkeys inhabitants.
- Batukaru : Temple on the highland with lush vegetation surroundings.
- Jatiluwih : the most fantastic viewing spot of rice-terraces and hill surroundings.
- Medewi : pleasant beach for surf sport lovers .
- Rambut Siwi : Temple on the cliff known as the biggest in the west of Bali.
- Tanah Lot : Scenic temple set on the rocky isle known as the best place for watching the stunning sut set, shopping places of Balinese handy-crafts are available on the area.
- West Bali National Park : Covers about 70.000 hectares and famous for white starling (Leucopsar Rotchildii) and wild bull (Boss Javanicus).
- Kerambitan : Royal Palace with spacious Gamelan hall.
- Gilimanuk : ferry to Ketapang (East of Java).
North West of Bali
- Pulau Menjangan (Menjangan Island) : part of Bali barat wild life reserve with its underwater beauty and flocks of protected deers.